1. Validity (1.1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all current and future contracts between the customer and Vigano-Dental, 44795 Bochum, Germany. (1.2) Exceptions to these Terms and Conditions and also conditions laid down by the customer shall only apply if they have been expressly agreed to and confirmed in writing by us.
2. Offers (2.1) Our offers are not binding and shall be subject to change as well as subject to being unsold. A contract shall only come about through written confirmation of order by us. Alterations additions or further agreements require our written acknowledgement. (2.2) Technical alterations are reserved.
3. Prices Prices are shown in our current price list net of VAT, packing and transport costs. Prices are subject to change. Orders will be billed at prices, effective on the day of delivery.
4. Dispatch Dispatch shall allways be on the customer's own risk. This also applies, when carriage is paid.
5. Terms of delivery (5.1) Times of delivery are not binding. (5.2) If a delay in delivery is due to a force majeur event or other unforeseen circumstances terms are reasonably extended. (5.3) Claims for compensation are limited to a maximum of 5% of the delivery delayed. (5.4) We are entitled to part-deliveries at all times.
6. Payment All sales of Vigano-Dental products are net 30 days. The due date for payments will be 30 days from the date of invoice. a) Discounts of 2% will be offered for early payment in cash, cheque or bank transfer within 10 days from the date of invoice. b) The acceptance of bills of exchange is reserved. 30 days beyond the date of invoice overdue amounts will be charged with legal interest, with the reservation of raising further claims.
7. Reservation of Property Delivered goods remain our property until payment of the full amount outstanding. If the customer fails to make full payment on the due date we are entitled to take back the delivered products.
8. Liability for Defects (8.1) Delivered goods are to be inspected immediately after arrival. Claims must be lodged in written form within 10 days. Slight differences in colour surface or smoothness of material or similar cannot be raised as claims. (8.2) We are not liable for the appropriate use of our products, nor for damaging after-effects or other disadvantages. The customer is obliged to test the products supplied by us as to their suitability for the intended use.
9. Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction, Voidness (9.1) Place of performance is Bochum, Germany. (9.2) Place of jurisdiction is for both contracting parties Bochum. However, we are also entitled to take legal action at the court of jurisdiction of the customer. (9.3) Should particular stipulations not be legally valid, the validity of the other stipulations remains untouched.